Attractive large etching of the first stock exchange building of Amsterdam. Designed by Hendrick de Keyser it was opened in 1611, and replaced in the nineteenth century by the Beurs van Berlage building. At the top the title, in the left bottom corner a text by P.C. Hooft. The print is hand coloured.
In the bottom corners are humidity stains. The paper consists of two parts attached in the middle, in original condition. Verso white.